Thursday, December 20, 2012

Do You Love To Review New Products? You Gotta Try Smiley360.com!

 Hey Guys! We all love getting free stuff, right? Well, that was a loaded question now that I think about it, lol.
But, I've got something I'd like to share with my fellow frugal follies! Earlier this month I signed up with Smiley360, and unlike some of the other programs I've signed up for, these guys REALLY do send you free products to try at home! When you sign up, complete your profile 100% so they can start sending you invitations to try products that you are interested in. Today, I'm excited to have successfully accepted my first "mission"! Yay! My "mission" is to try out the new Campbell's Kettle soup. I get one of the soups (flavor of my choice), a digital coupon for me, a pair of "comfy socks", and 10 $2 off coupons to hand out to friends and family! When I try the soup, I'm suppose to write a review and post a photo of myself in my "comfy socks" relaxing :) Sounds funny, I know. But I am really excited! I will be writing my review to post on the Smiley360 website, and I'm also going to post it here. This will be good practice for me, don't you think? I'd love to be able to write many informative reviews on my blog, but since I've never done it before I figure Smiley360 will benefit me tremendously :) I hope some of you will think about signing up too! Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete