Saturday, January 19, 2013

**18+ Only** My submission - Don't Be A Dick To Your Cervix Nail Art Contest

Hey Y'all! I've decided to try something new, something completely ridiculous. I'm entering the Don't be a Dick to your Cervix nail art contest. It's just a fun theme, I couldn't resist. It's the first contest I've entered, and I'm actually proud of myself for making vaginas on my finger nails. Wow, never thought I'd be sayin' that! I spent the better part of the evening working on them, I suck bad when it comes to making "nail art". I had to redo the damn things 3 times, but I'm happy with the final result. At one point I gave up & tried to paint wieners, but quickly decided vaginas are easier. I used cheap polish for this because I don't plan on having vaginas on my nails all day and I didn't want to waste good polish. I started with a nude LA Colors shade called "Whipped", I paid a whole $1 for it. To make the vulva, I used a thin nail art brush and pink polish that I mixed myself using a few shades. I just kept adding layers to build up something resembling a vulva. OMFG, I'm telling you people how I made va jay jays. Too damn funny! Ok, ok. So I let the layers dry just enough so they weren't sticky, took a toothpick and shaped the vulva. Then I used a cheap dark brownish Sinful Colors Polish called "Rich at Heart" to add a hairy bush with a lip brush. I added the tiniest bit of Rich at Heart to the inside of the vulva to give it more depth. Then I went back with the thin nail art brush and added a bit of  "Whipped" around the outside of the vulva and...BAM!

Bushy Beaver Nail Art!!!


So, I worked my a$s off on this little project. I had a blast doing it and I hope it gives you gals a good laugh. I can't very well end this post without asking...Are you entering the contest? Whatcha think of my entry? It's completely disgusting right? Ok, now that I have my photos taken and my post written I shall remove the va jay jays from my nails. I don't think it's a good look for me.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh so hard!!! I love it and thank you for entering! By the way, hilarious that you used a lip brush to add depth to your va jay jays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thanks Lena, I had so much fun doing it :) It took forever to write the post, I kept laughing! Thanks again for hosting such a fun themed contest!

    ReplyDelete