Friday, March 1, 2013

MilaniSweet! Limited Edition Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Eyes

Hey peeps! Long time no swatch post. Sorry 'bout that, I've got some stuff that's come up but I'll try to have something swatched and published by the end of the week. For now I figured I'd give you ladies a heads up on Milani's launch of the new Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Limited Edition Collection! I'm excited about it since I've been ogling UD's Naked pallets. The Milani collection is available only through the month of March and is exclusively sold at Walgreens and Fred Meyers. Of course, you can also order on Milani's website by clicking the image below.  Since they're just $8.99 each, I'm definitely going to buy at least one (probably both) of these pallets while they're available. Who's with me? Btw, there's just a couple days left to enter my giveaway! If you haven't done so yet, you can do that here. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment